Saturday 11 July 2015

Want to know your Life's Direction? Purpose? Then ASK....

Many of us ask that all important question what am I meant to do?  What is my life purpose?  If you are unsure of yours then ask for guidance and ask to be shown.

Meditate as a way to quieten your mind and reach your higher self.  Ask your guides/spirit helpers/the divine/universe which ever term you are more comfortable with to show you the direction which is best for your happiness and higher calling. Then let you mind be relaxed, non thinking and wait.  If you are new to meditation this may take awhile as you may find your mind jumping in and out all the time.... just know that is fine.  Try again later in the day or another day, the more you practice the more you will be able to quiet the mind and connect.

Personally I struggled for years with meditation but recently it has been much easier.  I am not sure if that is because I am older and so can let things go easier or whether I have just accepted the meditation process but it really has made a huge difference as to connecting with my inner guidance.

Like many of you I also wished to know the direction I needed to go in , after this Spiritual Journey is open to all sorts of directions.  I meditated, asked and saw myself writing which could mean continuing with the blog or taking the written word into other formats and I also saw myself on stage... to this I had to ask them "are you sure?"  My answer to this came by my Eagle which I now know is a Bald Eagle (I had to look it up) came and stood beside me.  Confirmation enough for me!

Now I know my direction I can then meditate further as to the process and this is something that you can also do for yourself too.  You can always ask for more information, clearer information.  If you are struggling to decipher the messages given ask them to presented in a different way, maybe through Symbols, colours, objects, through sound, whatever resonates with you better.

Another way to get information on your Life Purpose is to have a Life Purpose reading and I am excited to share with you that I will be offering 3 Free Life Purpose readings to the first three people that contact me either through this blog, my facebook page, twitter page or Instagram.  All you need to do is comment with:- Traci I would like a Free Life Purpose reading and then leave your name and email address (as I will need to contact you to be able to provide your reading!)

Life Purpose Reading


I will then be in touch for more information and then send you your Life Purpose Reading via Email.  I am super excited to be able to offer this to you and am really looking forward to contacting the lucky 3.

Love Life and Laughter

Traci x

No comments :

Post a Comment

 
Header Background Designed by Freepik